Sunday, October 20, 2013

Green Machine

So to get this thing going, I decided to start with the brand Naked. I wanted to taste some different flavors and get some ideas for what I want to make as soon as my juicer comes in the mail (hopefully Wednesday!)I don't want to stick to these Naked drinks because a few of them have more sugar than I expected. Yes, they're healthy but also high in sugar. The two that I found to be my favorite for many reasons are Green Machine and Berry Blast. Green machine is loaded with ingredients like broccoli, spinach, blue-green algae, and wheatgrass with some added fruits for flavor. It is the ugliest green color, but tastes like apples and kiwi! Berry Blast is made with blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, apples, and bananas. It amazing and I drink it every morning.
When I start my actual juicing, I'm going to juice for my main 3 meals and then any snack will either be a fruit or veggie I already put into my juice or a handful of peanuts for protein and some fats. When my blood sugar drops, I may have to cheat and chug a soda. But i'm trying my very best to have my blood glucose levels be as stable as possible. Each day I get more and more excited to do this! Healthy mind. Healthy body. Healthy spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment