Friday, October 18, 2013

Where I Got This Crazy Idea

The answer is actually my boss! She told me how her cousin saw significant results in her overall health as a result from juicing. She is a type 1 diabetic as well and it has made her blood sugar numbers more regulated. This immediately peaked my interest so I Googled it. "Juicing for type 1 diabetics", and I found a post from a lady living in New York and her two week experience with juicing and her results from it. It's a great little blurb. I'll tag a link for anyone who is interested.
So, here on this blog, I will post about my juicing journey. I think it's important to do this because 1) I will actually be consistent knowing people know I'm doing this, and 2) So that I can look back on this and remember what I did, the accomplishment. I'll post about what my favorite recipes are, how I keep my energy up, what it's doing for my body, and even a cheat day now and then. Because well, I'm 21. So here's to you juicing and a healthy, hot, strong body.

That post I mentioned. Just copy & paste into your browser. Links apparently aren't my thing.
http://ehealthforum.com/health/type-diabetes-juicing-and-raw-foods-experience-t392113.html

No comments:

Post a Comment